Wednesday, February 17, 2016

Cowl parts arrived.

Some time during the past week the parts that were ordered arrived.
So Today I restarted the work on the car.
First I mounted the door cradle back that was used earlier. And then I made a support for the top of the window frame to the top of the door frame.
I did this to give the window frame more support since I intend to cut out a few parts under the cowl, fire wall and inner fender.

 Next I've taken a good look at the parts to determine the places to be cut.
 These are the parts that are a replacement of the for the inner fender.
 These parts are to be mounted on the side of the car under the cowl.
 This is the complete cowl .
These are the parts that should be on top of the inner fender to connect to the cowl. But these parts will not fit. They are for a later model 67-68?

And the parts for the firewall are also missing.

Tomorrow during working hours we will figure this out and look what went wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment