Wednesday, April 13, 2016

The welds are inspected.

This morning I took the truck and went to the technical car inspection.
They have to approve the welds before I can continue the work on the car.

And guess what... The welds have been approved.
After unloading the car from the truck I continued with some other work that had to be done.
And this evening I continued with the work.
I started with grinding the welds somewhat so they appear nicer when the car is finished.
These are some pictures I took from the underside of the car after grinding.


And here are some pictures I took from the car after grinding on the top side of the car.


After the grinding was done I started with removing the layer of body protection. That layer is hard to sandblast and has to come of first.

No comments:

Post a Comment