Friday, October 14, 2016

Front suspension complete

Today I did some shopping.
Several parts we need to mount the car are in and some parts are ordered and should arrive in the next 3 weeks.
I also went to the paint supplier to get some spray paint cans in the body collar.
 
 But first I emptied the passenger compartment of the car.
 Next the brace I cleaned earlier was painted with transparent paint.
And then the battery tray was mounted in place.
 After the paint dried we mounted the brace in place. So now the complete suspension is ready, almost.
The dust caps of the ball joints need to be renewed. I got them today and will mount them during next week.
 Next I took some bolts needed for the fitting of the hinges and cleaned them with the wire brush. I put them trough a cardboard piece.
 Next the base coat was applied
And when the paint has dried I sprayed on a clear coat.

No comments:

Post a Comment