Monday, May 9, 2016

Started the otherside

Today I concentrated my attention on the driver side of the car.
Most holes on this side are small and only needed to be filled in with some welds.
So this is the front of the repaired rocker.
 And the rear of the rocker
 On the rear wheel wells there was a lot of bondo filler used to correct the edge.
I removed it and saw that there was a previous repair not done properly.
On the edge there were some small holes and all what was needed was some filling with welds.

 The edge has been taken care of but I forgot to take a picture.
I Then started with the repair of the edge on the inner fender. A piece was cut away and the new pieces were cut. one piece is already tacked in place but I forgot a picture again.
The rest will be taken care of tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment