Monday, August 22, 2016

Preparing for the next round

This morning I was early at work which enabled me to pull the car out the spraybooth to the garage.
 After everything was back on its place I did my daytime Job.
 At the end of it I went to the supplier to get the sandpaper I needed. But it was out of stock. They ordered it right away but it will be delivered not sooner then Thursday. So tomorrow I will bring my own just to get started.
Will putting all the parts at there place this morning I noticed that some area's did not receive the paint they should. So These parts got a coat of filler applied by a brush.
These parts are the inside of the fender near the door.
The lower point of the rockers.
 And the inside of a quarter panel.
 I also remembered that there are some more parts that needs to be painted.
Some parts of the front suspension. The hinges of the front and rear hood. Etc...
I put them all together so I will not forget them.
On the inside of the door there is a tag. With some codes on it. One of them is the color code and I looked it up on the Internet. Its the nr 4 which stands for silver frost.

No comments:

Post a Comment