Wednesday, January 25, 2017

Finishing the airco install

Early this morning I disconnected the charger from the battery. It was fully charged. I hook it up yesterday evening.
 This evening I finished up on the installation of the airco unit in the car.On the passenger side all the wires are tucked away.
There were still 2 wires that were not connected. But those are for the solenoids of the NOS installation. I taped them off and tucked them with the other wires in the ashtray.
The wires still hanging from the driver side are wires for the airco and the NOS installation. They lead to fuses they were tucked away under the dash but I will lead them to the side whee I will install a small fuse box.
  In the engine compartment I attached the hose for the airco to the pump.
 Next I jacked up the car in put it on a few stands. There are a few items that need some attention ( more tomorrow).
 But first I flipped the wheels around they were mounted on the wrong side.
 Something that intrigued me for some time are the air valves for the tires. It seemed that they where missing. I found them They are on the inside of the rim behind a spoke. A small round plug, all I have to do is to find a small extension that can be screwed in to put the correct pressure in.
 But for now I put the wheels back on.

No comments:

Post a Comment