Thursday, January 12, 2017

Wiring part 4

Today I started with more wiring under the dash.
On the passenger side everything is under the dash and I was able to put the glove compartment box in place.
 Then I connected the wires under the dash that needed to be grounded. Then I installed the brake light switch on the brake pedal.
Now I was able to mount the metering cluster back in place.
 Then the fuse box on the driverside was mounted and some other small parts and a few ground cables. I also positioned the light switch on the proper location on the floor.
 Then the shifter knob is mounted back in place and the steering wheel. This was done to be able to move the car to an other location for a few days.
 Next all part that are still needed are layed in the trunk or in the passenger compartment.
 The area around the car is cleaned and all excess material has been removed.




Next week we are able to work on the car again.

No comments:

Post a Comment