Sunday, January 22, 2017

Moving on

Today I started with the installation of the ash tray. I installed the switches and connected the wires. Then I installed the radio to get those wires out of the way.
 The wired plate I made did not fit the ash tray so I had to remove the connectors and solder the wires directly to the switches. For Insulation I used Tec 7. So I will have to wait until that sealer is hardened before I can continue with the installation.
 So I did something else. I installed the windshield with all the trimming in and out.
 The son blinds, the rear view mirror are all in place.
 Then I started with the carpets. First the rear piece was put in place and then the front piece. And the seat belts are partially mounted in place.
 Then on the drivers side I installed the rear quarter cover.
And then it was time to end the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment