Friday, November 4, 2016

Convertible Top?

Today I installed the rear quarter windows.
 It took me a while before I had the first one in place. The second one was even more of a hassle 2 little pieces were missing and I had to get some new ones.
So I drove to the Mustang Garage with my car and bought those pieces and I got a new handbrake cable and a new speedometer cable. Both of them were worn and molten from the exhaust.
But finally I got everything installed and working.
 So the next thing to do was putting the hard top in place. And I did whit some help from a colleague. 
 Then I did mount the convertible top hooks to the window frame.
After I bolted the frame of the top to the car a laid the top open. We now can mount the rear bolts for the cover. But that will have be done next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment