Tuesday, November 8, 2016

Seat belts

Today we installed the handbrake cable.
 The brackets we painted yesterday are bolted in place and sealed with sealer to keep moisture out.
 Next we unpacked some boxes to look for the seatbelts, found them and installed them. Before I did that however I looked back on my computer to the pictures that where taken while disassembly. While mounting the seatbelts it suddenly hit me. The brackets that are welded in the car to hold the rear seat in place are welded on backwards.
While writing this I already packed my dremel tool to correct this tomorrow.
I will cut them loose turn them 180° and bolt hem back in place.
Today I also started on the trunk lid. The lock is already in place and tomorrow the rubber seal will be glued back in place.

No comments:

Post a Comment