Thursday, February 23, 2017

Checking the electrics.

Today I started with checking the electrics.
After testing everything I have a few bugs.
The front fog lights were not working but that got sorted out by changing wires. I took the wrong ones.
The Turn signals are not working and the left brake light is not working.
I also noticed that the windshield wiper mechanism is hitting something. and I already found out what seems to be the problem.
The revers lights are not working and that has to do with  wires not connected to the transmission switch.
So I started looking under the dashboard for some wires but  at a given moment had to stop.
My colleagues are at the point to tape of the car for a spot repair.
That spot repair was necessary because while removing paper from the freshly painted car I pulled some paint with it.
 On the picture above you can see the spot that is been repaired.
And now it is painted .
It now has tor dry until tomorrow before I can continue.

No comments:

Post a Comment