Wednesday, February 22, 2017

Reflectors

Today my Co-workers continued with perfecting the car.
And they do a fine job.
In the meantime  I did some work to.
I started with the trunk. I connected the leads from the shock absorbers to the air valve. They can be pumped up with some air pressure. I need to figure out how much it needs to be. 25-200 psi? Bar or something else.
Near the taillights there were also some connectors that were loose. Mainly ground leads.
 I made a connection with the taillights the reverse lights and the chassis.
Then I left the trunk and made some brackets for the the rear reflectors. They are mandatory in Belgium to pass Technical inspection.
They are cut from a piece of alu plate and the reflector is glued to it with some double sided tape.
 The brackets are mounted to the bolts that stick out from the bumper mount.
I think they are rather nice. And they can easily be removed if necessary.

No comments:

Post a Comment